Kooringa Close is a unique development of 1 and 2 B/R Units, nestled in the peace and tranquillity of rustic Eltham, designed specifically for the ‘over 55’s seeking an independent, yet supported, lifestyle.
Kooringa Close is situated in an excellent location in close walking distance of:
• Eltham Village shops
• trains and buses
• medical and health practitioners, dentists, physiotherapists and chiropractors
• sporting facilities and other Community facilities
• churches, art galleries, cafes and other exciting places of interest
Nillumbik Council provides an excellent range of services to support senior members of the community wishing to live a quality lifestyle in the comfort of their own homes. Information about these services is only a phone call away.
Facts you may like to know:
The Units at Kooringa Close Retirement Village are on Strata Titles and are, therefore, independently owned by the residents. A factsheet covering the financial aspects at Kooringa Close is available upon request.
External maintenance of your Unit is organised by the Managers and, in most instances, is covered by the monthly maintenance fees. Internal maintenance is at your own discretion and cost.
The Units demonstrate an excellent floor plan designed for easy living. Large rooms with big windows take advantage of the breathtaking views and picturesque gardens.
The Units are well equipped with:
• generous storage areas
• generous kitchen bench space, cupboards and pantry
• flywire screens and doors
• heating and most have air conditioning
When you purchase a Unit, Buyer must also enter into separate contract with Retirement Village. This policy applies throughout the Industry.
The Resident Managers:
• assist all residents with the development of their new lifestyle
• provide a ‘Starter Pack’ to give you all the information you will need
• are on call 24 hours a day to respond to the Emergency Call System
• are available to offer residents a quality lifestyle in a safe and secure environment
For detailed information on current Units for Sale, please go to: www.realestate.com.au or phone Kooringa Close Retirement Village on 03 9439 7312 or 0432 336 955.
‘Visualising how you want your life to be is an effective way of moving towards your lifetime goals.'
If you are tired of living alone, or exhausted from dealing with the pressures and complexities of daily living, then now is the right time for you to make this exciting move! You can free yourself from these problems and enjoy a lifestyle of peace and tranquillity.’
A visit to inspect Kooringa Close may help you visualise your goals and create your dream.
Your inspection is invited so you can fully embrace all the features that living at Kooringa Close provides. Please phone for an appointment.